Oct 29, 2011

New Angel Wing Necklaces and Holiday Collection



Just a few new items that have just been listed!

First is my exclusive angel wing necklaces! I am very excited about this new product! These angels wings are created from my own hand drawn template that my wonderful tool maker created into what is called a blanking die. I recently purchased a Jewelry press from a wonderful shop, Press It! Jewelry Press and I am now creating all my own shapes! The angel wing is just one many new and exclusive designs that I will be adding to my shop.
These are available in sterling silver, gold filled, copper and brass.

I have also started adding some beautiful designs for the holidays. My Holiday Pea Pod necklace with snowflake charm is just gorgeous! And of course my sterling silver snowflake earrings are the perfect accessory for all your holiday outfits!

Be sure to stop by and visit for all your holiday gift giving needs. A personalized gift from Charitable Creations is sure to please everyone on your list! And, if you can't decide...a Gift Certificate to Charitable Creations Jewelry is also available!

No comments:

Post a Comment