Aug 13, 2009

About Us



About Me:
Hi, I'm Shelly :) I live in beautiful North Central Massachusetts. I moved here from Cape Cod Mass about 6 years ago and I absolutely love it! I have two sons who are 18 and 14 years old (WOW they grow up fast!) I am very easy going and just love to laugh!

I started making hand stamped jewelry a little over a year ago for family and friends and I just fell in LOVE with it! I started Charitable Creations in Aug of 2009. I didn't want to just sell jewelry, I wanted my jewelry to make a difference. So every month 10% of Charitable Creations total sales will be donated to a charity. There will be a different charity chosen for each month and the charity for that month will always be listed at the top of my announcements page on both my shops.

Thanks for visiting and if you like what you see...PLEASE tell a friend!

A Little about CCJ:

Every creation offered at CCJ's may be personalized to create a special, one of kind piece, hand crafted especially for you. Item photos are just one example of what can be created, but with your imagination and CCJ's extensive collection of design stamps and letter fonts the design possibilities are endless. I use only the highest quality materials and you will find that my hand stamped designs are made with thick 20 gauge .925 sterling silver and never paper thin. You can feel confident that you will always receive a high quality, meticulously hand crafted piece from Charitable Creations Jewelry.

Grab a seat and your favorite beverage and take a peek at
what Charitable Creations has to offer you. And if you don't find exactly what you are looking for, just contact me and I would be happy to create something just for you!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment