Feb 9, 2010

New items for the Mommy to be, Best Friends and the Men too!


Boy oh Boy, I have finally received a lot of the designs stamps I ordered including the new wing designs and the male/female gender symbols. Charitable Creations Jewelry now has over 50 design stamps (54 to be exact) for you to choose from, plus all 12 zodiac signs!

The new Mommy to Be necklace features my new gender symbols. A little twist on the baby feet version. Sometimes we just like to be different from than rest!

My favorite is the new Best Friends/Friends Forever necklaces. These are sold as pairs, one for you and one for your best friend of course. These are also great for sisters too. And as always these can be customized to reflect your own special personalities! I hand stamped each necklace with my new wing designs (one left, one right). Another little twist to the normal, everybody has them, split disc necklaces! (Not that those are not great as well)  :)

And for the fellas and ladies too....a lot of new design versions and options for the sterling silver guitar picks. These make great gifts for the music lovers and rockers out there!


Coming next week......new cuff and charm bracelets for children.

Lots of new designs in the works here at CCJ and as always you will be the first to know when they are listed!

I hope everyone has a very lovely Valentines Day!

Shelly
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for following and linking up over at Follow Me Fridays. I am following you now too!

    I love your blog. The jewelry is nice. I just got a piece from One 9 Designs. Love it!

    etsy.com/shop/one9designs - check it out!

    Tara
    Trendy Treehouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, new Follow Me Friday follower. I love the Mommy to be gender necklace. Sooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there...it's my second Friday follow and I simply love it. Your jewelry is very unique. Come stop by my place if you have some time.

    Hugs,
    Regi

    http://Southernooaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I came over from Friday Follow! You have some lovely stuff here! I'm a day late...but better late than never, huh?

    I'm your newest follower! Will ya follow me back? :)

    Shannon at:http://www.milkandcuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete