Aug 31, 2009

It's Finally Here!

After many months of planning, creating, organizing, etc., we have finally opened our shop! Though there is only a few items, I will be adding new listings on a daily basis. We are very excited about our new venture and hope that with your help, we can make this a success. I am very happy to be offering 10% of our sales to charities. So far the list is up to 27 or so charities, but I anticipate that I will be adding to this list. Charitable Creations was formed in order to help raise money for charities that our customers want to help support. If there is a charity that is not on our list that you would like to have added, please leave a comment or use our contact form to let us know. This is what Charitable Creations is all about. Creating affordable high quality hand made jewelry that helps to raise funds for charities.

Help me spread the word! I have added a link love section to our blog. Please take our button (located in the sidebar) and proudly display it on your blog! In return I will add your button to our link love section. Use our contact form to let us know and include a link to your button. That's all it takes. Pretty easy huh?

Well that is all for now. Be sure to check back with us often, as I will posting about new additions to our shop, sales, giveaways and more! Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment