Sep 14, 2009

Sterling Silver Necklace, Bangle Bracelet and Pearl Earrings




Newly Listed at Charitable Creations Jewelry

I finally finished some of my pieces I have been working on and I must say I am very happy with the results.
The Red Jasper Bangle Bracelet is my absolute favorite. The picture really does not do it justice! The necklace is created from Hematite and Pink Opal. I love this one too!! A sterling silver hammered and domed disc hangs as the focal point. I love the pink and black colors with the silver, it is very eye catching. Last but certainly not least is the simple and elegant timeless classic pearl earrings. A Swarovski Creamrose pearl hangs by a sterling silver wire wrapped ear wire.

Visit us at our online shop Charitable Creations Jewelry or our Etsy shop to view more of our collection.

As always thank you for stopping!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment