Nov 4, 2009

New Items for the Holidays!

New in my Etsy Shop





With the holidays right around the corner, I have been working on some new holiday themed jewelry. On left we have my new Holiday Delight Silver Dangle Earrings made with sterling silver curb chain and genuine Swarovski. crystals. Center we have my new Holiday Hoop Earrings, a little Holiday Glam added to the classic hoop. These are made with sterling silver hand made hoops and genuine Swarovski crystals. Last, but certainly not least, my new Holiday Delight y-necklace. This necklace is hand made with sterling silver curb chain and a total of 9 genuine Swarovski crystals. Currently you can find these any many fabulous gift ideas at my Etsy Shop. I have many items for $20 or less!!

Want to win a pair of the Holiday Hoop Earrings? Checkout Love to Shop Mom's Holiday Gift Guide Reviews and Giveaways for a chance to these any many more fabulous prizes!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment