Dec 13, 2009

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....



well sort of! There is about 8 inches of snow on the ground, so it looks all white Christmas like outside, but inside is a different story. We put our tree up a week ago, which is a fake pre-lit tree. Well needless to say we have all been so busy that our poor tree still has no decorations on it! Just lights! And if I had my way and had a real tree, it probably wouldn't of had that! Fortunately my shop has been busy the last week or so and I have been locked away in my studio filling orders, while my tree remains lacking of Christmas bulbs and garland. 

This is the first year that I have not had a fully decorated tree and home by now. I love the holidays, but this year with the new shop, I have been busier than I usually am. So, tonight I AM decorating the tree! There is only 12 days til Christmas after all!

Happy Holidays Everyone!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Hello Fellow EtsyBlogger! I am now following your blog.

    If you'd like to follow me back... http://lizswares.blogspot.com/

    Also check out my shop! www.LizsWares.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete