Jan 6, 2010

Copper Cuff Bracelets said to help with Arthritis - New in Shop






I have been wanting to create these for a while now, but with the holidays and everything it kind of kept getting pushed to the back of the line. I made the one that is hand stamped with the word BELIEVE for my mother. She asked me the other day if I was going to make any because she heard that they helped with arthritis pain. My mother has arthritis as well as fibromyalga (I think that is how it is spelled) and she is always looking for ways to ease the discomfort with taking pills. So when she asked, I immediately made one and I must say I love these!

I wanted to make sure that it would be durable enough to be worn everyday while doing your everyday errands and what have you, but at the same time be comfortable to wear all day too. For this style I chose to use thick 16 gauge copper with a 1/2" width. It is very durable so it will withstand constant wear and yet it is still light. I made the hammered copper bracelet for myself, because lets get real here, I LOVE JEWELRY, that's why I'm a jewelry artist :) I have been wearing mine since this morning and it is very comfortable. I hardly feel like I have it on. As for whether or not it helps in relieving arthritis pain, well I'll have to wait and see what my mother says. I did do some research on it though and it is said that the Ancient Egyptians wore copper bracelets for arthritis. How they know that, I do not know, but I will keep you posted on what mother thinks about it.

Both of these bracelets can be personalized with up to 60 characters, so if you have a favorite quote, saying or even part of a song lyric that you like, I can fit it on these babies! They are currently for sale in both my shops for $25 and until January 10th if spend $50 or more you will receive 20% off your order!! Of course as always 10% will also be donated to a charity of your choice.

In the next week or two I will be adding a wider copper cuff design to the shop and I'll make sure you are all the first to know!

I Thank all of you for reading this far and really appreciate your support for the Independent Artist and Handmade community!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment