Mar 10, 2010

New in Shop ~ Natural Stone Cabochon Rings

I LOVE Rings!! I Love making them too. My favorite type of ring is the cabochon rings. I love all the different cabochons I come across. I do however only like natural cabochons. Sapphires, Amethysts, Quartz, Garnet, Topaz, Chalcedony, you see what I mean.  So this past weekend I made a few experimenting with different types of hand made ring bands. My absolute favorite is the Lemon Quartz Ring on the left hand side. With the serrated bezel cup it reminds of a spring flower. When the sun hits it, it just illuminates! I have been wearing it for the past two days and I just love it! So, if you want one, I'll have to make you your own, 'cause this ones mine! :)

The cabochon shown is a 6mm Lemon Quartz, but I have other cabochons for you to choose from, so you can totally customize your own ring. The ring in the center is a one of a kind as I will not be making this type of ring band again. It is actually really cool. The sides of the band are lightly hammered and it gives it a diamond type sparkle to it, while the top outside of the band has a brushed finish. The two finishes contrast beautifully with each other and the stone, a faceted Melanite Garnet bezel set in sterling silver is stunning. The pictures do not do these rings justice.
This ring is only available in my Etsy shop and like I said, I made only one and it is a US size 9. I do have more of the Melanite Garnet though!

Last, but certainly not least is the ever so lovely natural Violet Iolite Ring. This gorgeous cabochon is set in a sterling silver serrated bezel and sits atop a 3mm x 1mm sterling silver band. The cabochon in this ring is a 4mm round natural stone. I have other 4mm cabochons available as well, so this ring can be custom made with the stone of your choice.

The perfect accessories to your Spring wardrobe!

Shop Online at My Etsy Shop or Main Shop

Remember when shopping at my Main Shop use the code at the top of the homepage to receive 10% off your first purchase!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment