May 12, 2011

Hand Stamped Necklaces

I have been so busy lately (though I am by no means complaining) that I have not had time to add my new hand stamped necklaces and bracelets :) With Mother's Day past, I finally got a chance.

This first necklace is a Double Washer Necklace, which is perfect for Moms or Grandmothers with large families.


This necklace is one I made for my Mother for Mother's Day (She LOVED it by the way). It features a heart shape cut out in the center of a one inch round pendant. The one shown is hand stamped with a saying I thought befitting for my Mom, as all her children are now grown and out of the home.

Both necklaces were stamped using my new lowercase handwritten font.
As with all my jewelry, these can be stamped with your own personal inscription.

Both Necklaces are available at both My Online Shop and My Etsy Shop



No comments:

Post a Comment